Track and log your average and max speed with beautifully designed speedometer. The app uses our well tested algorithm to display and record current, average & max speed, distance and route traveled in real time using device's inbuilt GPS.
- MPH, KM/H
- HUD display to project speed on the windshield.
- Digital and Analog Speedometer
- Distance, Current Speed, Average Speed, Max Speed
- Speed Alerts with Sonar sounds
- Color changing ball in speedometer shows how you are driving, white ball indicates stops, yellow ball indicates good driving, green ball indicates perfect driving, red ball indicates rash driving.
- Plot the performance of your drive in real time, track speed, acceleration and braking over a graph.
- Saves all the trips in a log. Swipe to delete a trip.
- Generate and share trip reports in csv or HTML format or export your routes as a KML file.
- Map View
Full background processing supported. You can easily use other apps while Speed n Miles is working in the background.
Speed n Miles can be used by drivers or sports enthusiasts such as bikers, walkers, runners or even as a trip computer in a boat to track and save complete trip statistics.
NOTE for iPod/iPad users: If your device doesn't have a in-build GPS receiver, you would need an external GPS device.
Disclaimer: Continued use of GPS can dramatically decrease battery life.
Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Speed n Miles - Speedometer with Trip Computer is a free trial software application from the Recreation subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2012-12-10. The program can be installed on iOS.
Speed n Miles - Speedometer with Trip Computer (version 1.5) has a file size of 15.10 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.